In order to compete, all football teams and all cheer/dance teams must purchase the package and stay at a select Universal Orlando Resort Hotel or Universal Partner Hotel for the duration of their trip. To ensure all teams have access to hotel availability, we ask that Rooming List reservations be limited to the athletes, staff/coaches, chaperones, and immediate family.
The below information can also be found in the Universal Orlando Manual. Please download this manual to assist in planning your trip.
• Packages are only available through the Group Travel Team with Universal Parks and Resorts Vacations.
Group Travel Team – Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations
Hours: Sunday - Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST
Phone Number: (888) 647-7711
SMS: Text “Start” to 32281
Email: [email protected]
• Athletes and Coaches are required to book the Pop Warner package in order to participate. Spectators can take advantage of specially-priced packages offered by having their names listed on the team’s rooming list.
• Hotel availability is based on a first come first served basis. When completing your rooming list, you will be asked to supply your hotel preferences. We will try to accommodate your team’s first choice but will continue down the preference list if needed. Hotel Preference is not guaranteed, and room rates vary based on hotel selection.
• Every attempt will be made to block each team’s rooms together; however, blocking is not guaranteed. There are no refunds or resort/room assignment changes if teams are not blocked together.
• If you would like to be near a companion team, it is important that you still book your team’s packages in accordance with the schedule outlined within Reservation Policies. Please include the team name(s) in the companion team field on the Rooming List. Every attempt will be made to honor these requests; however, it is not guaranteed. There are no refunds or resort/room assignment changes if teams are not blocked near each other or booked at the same resort.
• Standard rooms are for a MAXIMUM of 4 people (including infants) and suites are for 5 – 6 people, 6 people MAXIMUM (including infants). Suite requests with less than 5 people will be turned down and converted to a standard room. Room type is not guaranteed, and room rates may vary.
• Airport Transfer is NOT included with your package price. If your team requires airport transfers, it must be noted on the rooming list. Transportation fees will apply. Two options will be available for purchase; shared ride buses or a dedicated team bus. Airport Transfers require an advance reservation. Please refer to the airport transfers section for more information about this service. Bookings for airport transfers will be shut off 72 hours prior to arrival.
• Athletes and Coaches on the team/squad rosters will be required to sign a waiver to receive admission to the event at check-in. Spectators included on the rooming list will have admission to either the Orange County Convention Center or Camping World Stadium for the event INCLUDED within the package price. For spectators attending outside of the travel package, please refer to the link on the Pop Warner website to purchase spectator tickets, on sale, November 28th, 2022.
For more information on package details, airport transfers, reservation policies, modifications/cancellations, and payments, Please Click Here.