Pop Warner Little Scholars, Inc. is committed to cultivating a safe and welcoming environment for its regional and national events and programs that encourages and promotes good sportsmanship by student-athletes, parents, coaches, administrators and other spectators.
We ask that event participants and attendees cooperate in being respectful at all practice and competition venues, partner hotels and/or ancillary venues throughout the course of the event. All those involved with the event are expected to refrain from the following behaviors:
- Acting in a way that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment that may potentially result in bad behavior.
- Excessive use of profanities and other vulgar language that that interfere with other attendees’ ability to enjoy the event.
- Using bigoted, demeaning or abusive or other disruptive and intimidating language and/or gestures.
- Verbal or physical harassment of officials, participants and coaches before, during and following the competition.
- Disrupting the progress of competition (including physically entering or throwing objects onto the playing field or competition mat).
- Interfering with or failing to abide by security or emergency procedures or response
- Displaying signs that contain offensive language, or any graphic art that may be deemed disrespectful.
- Defacing, destruction or theft of property associated with the event, including property of the opposing team or other participants, including officials, as well as official venues.
- Violence or threats of violence against other individuals at any official venue.
- Publicly criticizing or making derogatory statements of an official, opposing teams, event personnel or its policies, or other individuals associated with the event. This includes comments with respect to their conduct, character, competence, integrity or appearance. Note: social media is deemed a public forum.
- Failing to follow instructions of event personnel.
- Any behavior which otherwise violates conduct codes set by partner venues, hotels or ancillary venues including but not limited to theme parks, as enforced by those properties.
Failure to abide by these expectations are grounds for removal from competition. Pop Warner reserves the right to remove individuals or the entire team. Depending on the infraction, a one-year ban from Pop Warner events and programs will be considered. A repeat offense of the same infraction may result in a permanent ban. All removals will be without refund.